1. All garbage shall be stored in a suitable container and deposited daily in appropriate place.
2. Individuals campers shall be responsible for policing their campsite.
3. All liquid waste from camper units shall be collected in an enclosed container such as a "tote tank", 5 -15 gallons and disposed of in a slop drain by the Fair board.
4. Toilet waste shall not be drained from any waste line or holding tanks while on the fairgrounds.
5. All electrical connections need to be grounded.
6. All campsites must have an adult 21 years of age or older.
7. Any infraction of rules of campers will deemed reasonable grounds for immediate disbarment.
8. No subleasing.
9. No refrigerators or freezers allowed outside of campers. GENERAL CAMPSITE RULES - NON FAIR WEEKS